Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Holiday World

Clara Jean spent those few nights in the hospital right after we went to Holiday World. So, I forgot to share about all the fun we had. Here are some of the highlights.



While Tom took Emma and CJ on a roller coaster, Lillie, Della and I hung out.

Lillie and Della Jane, fighting over the steering wheel!

Della winning!


Yep, our car broke down, in the middle of the road!
Ahhh...free drinks!


Della trying to decide what to do next. Daddy was taking the other girls on a BIG ride, again!


She picked the canoe ride. I wish I had this on tape. She had both hands in the water trying to make the "little boat" go faster!



All four of my girls!



Clara waiting on the waves.



Can you tell they are freezing? The water was sooo cold. I took this picture right after Della took off and went down that blue slide, by herself.



Clara peeking over the railing at me!



Tom and the girls coming down the slide. They went on this about 6 times in a row!



Tom, Lillie, Emma and Clara on The Legend.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Holiday World! It was so awesome. ~Clara Jean~

    ReplyDelete