Monday, December 7, 2009

MRI

Gosh, I am sorry that I haven't updated the blog since Clara had her MRI. I do have a lot on my plate, but it isn't very nice for me to post that she is having headaches and then leave you hanging! The MRI was clear. Not a trace of LCH. YIPPEEE!

We have had a little adventure around here though. Twice I have had to take Clara in because she was running a fever. Once to the ER very late at night and once to the clinic in the morning when she woke up with a fever. Both times, at home, her temp was over 101. Both times, when we got to the hospital, her temp was normal! Both times she got very cold in the car and I guess that is when her fever broke. Both times I prayed like a crazy woman. Both times I sent emails and texts asking for prayer. Both times those prayers were answered. God is good.

Today Clara had chemo. Her weight is down a little and her blood counts are as normal as they get when you are a chemo patient. We are in the home stretch now. We are nearing the end of our 6 months. Clara has chemo scheduled for December 28, then she will have one (or two) more in January. I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to putting this behind us. Of course there will be check-ups and scans in our future, but that is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment