Sunday, September 6, 2009

Friday's counts

Friday morning CJ and I head up to Vandy. I am a nervous wreck about her touching anything in the hospital! I think that I told her a million times not to touch anything! She did a very nice job of keeping her hands folded, even when she sat down, she kept her hands in her lap.

The doctor examined Clara and said that she looked good. No fever, nothing hurting. She does have a slight cold, but nothing big. I was also happy to see that her weight is going back down. I forget how high it got but she is only up about 12 pounds now. I know that she was up at least 15, so I hope this means we are headed back to normalcy.

They take blood and the numbers that come back are not what I had hoped for. Her ANC is 380. If you remember it was 220 on Sunday and 300 on Wednesday. So it is going up but a lot slower than anyone wants them to. Including the doctor who reminds me to keep her out of public places and to watch for fever. She tells me that they'll see us back on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment