Saturday, May 23, 2009

Friday, May 22

First thing, we heard from the neurosurgeon. They have her scheduled for a consult on June 1 and surgery on June 4.

After they remove the mass it takes 72 hours for the preliminary pathology. This will hopefully tell us if the tumor is benign or malignant.

Please continue to pray for Clara Jean and our family. Pray that the tumor is benign. Pray that the surgery goes smoothly and that the doctors are able to remove it with ease. Pray for Clara Jean to not be afraid. Pray for Lillie, Emma and Della to feel peace. Pray for Tom and I to be able to stay strong for our children.

2 comments:

  1. First off, as Clara Jean's kindergarten teacher-of course she was brave and she could hold still that long...she is amazing! She isn't just smart and beautiful you know! Secondly, as a mom, Kristi I want you to know that almost every mom thinks a bump on the head is a bump from a bumping something. I would have never thought to take her to the E.R.! Thirdly, as a believer, I am praying without ceasing that God will show one of His miracles through this. I cannot understand why it is happening, but I do know that our God loves Clara Jean even more than we can, and His big hand will be holding hers the whole way through this. I love you and will do anything I can to help. Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will continue to pray for Clara Jean and for all of you as you go through this. Stay strong, stay positive, try to rest when you can so that you can keep up your strength. You have the support of all your family and friends and a loving God you can trust. Tell Clara Jean that we're so proud of her staying still during the MRI! We love you all! Laura

    ReplyDelete